Sunday, November 7, 2010

New Direction for American Lit?

Honestly, American Lit is one of my favorite classes of the day. I'm always so tired in the mornings and it's such a relief that my first class keeps me awake but doesn't stress me out. We really can openly express our opinions because people aren't judgmental. Also the atmosphere is so light, it's like a breath of fresh air.


The assignments we've been given have been appropriate and reasonable. It is a bit of a hassle, though, to take notes while reading, and sometimes I forget. We also haven't had to write any papers (which trust me I am not complaining about!) so I'm sort of just waiting to have a giant project laid on me.  I really enjoy the blog assignments. It's a new way of writing and it's pretty neat that we can do this with subjects that are school-related. 


So all in all, I love this class and I really don't have much to say on improving it, because it's great just the way it is!

2 comments:

  1. oh look at remifer being a rebel and not writing about slavery like everyone else :p
    anyways, i completely agree

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wondered how it was like for 2nd period class of mr mccarthy. it's his first class and i thought you guys would get busy work, contrary to his last class which is what i have. But I guess not :)

    ReplyDelete